Monday, November 16, 2009

Why can't I find a guy who likes being treated exceptionally.?!?

*How come I cannot find a guy who appreciates me?*





.I mean I'm a good person, yeah sure I have my flaws and fall backs just like anyone else...but it's just so frustrating, because I don't have a boyfriend...and I want to do all these nice things for someone.





~I'm not sure if I'm trying too hard, or not hard enough.


.I keep feeling like I am going to end up single for the rest of my life....I'm starting to feel sorry for myself.





.Ugh...I guess I just want a guy I can spoil.....pretty much. Not so he'll like me, but just because I like doing nice things...especially for the guy I am seeing.





~Haha...is it so bad to be nice?!





**I thought guys liked being pampered and stuff...lol...I'm not saying I would be a slave but, I am talking about cooking dinner and dessert, and doing simple little forget me not type of things....to make him happy when he comes home everyday.





......sorry for coming off negative, that wasn't my intention.

Why can't I find a guy who likes being treated exceptionally.?!?
WOW! All that spoiling to make him happy? No, girl.





You mustn't spoil in order to have him with you. First, that he will take advantage of. And you. Second, have self-worth. What you are saying is putting yourself down. In relationships, both have to put out.





You will find some guy. All those things you would do, are so very nice and cute of you. Yes, that will make a guy very happy. But not too much, girl. It can rot him. Don't do that.





You mention that you're seeing someone. Be yourself. But don't say the things you're willing to do for him (as what you said above). That is probably going to encourage to be with you. Take advantage of your great things that wil make a guy very happy. Take advantage of you. He must discover that own his own. How? When he does something nice and cute for you. So be equal to one another.





Be yourself, girl. Take your time. Don't need to rush so badly, ok? You'll find him. Maybe he will find you. You'll never know. Life is full of surprises, girl. Take care. Good Luck to you and Peace!
Reply:I'd love to be spoiled!!! I need a nice girl.

domain name registration

No comments:

Post a Comment