Monday, November 16, 2009

Is there a flower that symbolizes "new beginnings"?

Im planning to get a tattoo today and im planning to get a flower thats called forget me not. I wanted to get this flower to represent my on going thoughts about my grandfather, which passed away last year in March. So I was wondering, since I just turned 21 today, of getting a flower that symbolizes new beginnings. I feel like turning 21 was just the addition that I needed to go along with my maturity. Does anyone know of a flower that represents new beginnings?

Is there a flower that symbolizes "new beginnings"?
Apparently Daffodils symbolise new beginnings but if there's only one then it means misfortune... apparently...





Also, it's the birthflower for March... if that would mean anything to you...





White is also a colour associated with new stuff...





That's what the internets telling me anyway, hope the tattoo goes well.


No comments:

Post a Comment