Monday, November 16, 2009

Where can I get a bracelet like this one?

My husband has been bugging me about what to get me for my birthday at the end of this month. I LOVE the idea of this bracelet. It is beautiful! I have a few loved ones I'd like to remember, where can I get one of these made!? And what do you think the cost would be? Thanks!





http://cgi.ebay.com/VTG-40s-Forget-Me-No...

Where can I get a bracelet like this one?
You could probably get one of those at htt://www.sterlingsilver.com
Reply:Well, to me that seems pretty original of a thing, and you might not be able to find another one like that. Show him this one, maybe he can talk to the seller and ask the person to take it off, until you husband decides he will either get that one or find something like it. Good luck and have a great birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment