Friday, November 18, 2011

On the Nintendo DS game, Harvest Moon, why can't I leave Forget-Me-Not-Valley? Please help me!?

Okay, I started playing this game about a week ago, and so far, I have 2 cows, 4chickens, 1 pregnant sheep, a horse, a cat and a dog.


Is it something to do with my animals?


Is it because of my crops or something?


Whenever I try to leave, this little Sprite called Jackie tells me it's too dangerous or I haven't done my work, even when I had done so much, I was exhausted.


Why is this?


I really want to go into the town.


Is it because of my level?


How do I get my level up too?





Please help!


Thanks.


TT


x

On the Nintendo DS game, Harvest Moon, why can't I leave Forget-Me-Not-Valley? Please help me!?
The game takes place in "forget-me-not-valley." If you are concerned about doing well in the game then you should not be concerned that you cant leave because it really doesnt matter for gameplay. I have been playing for a while and I still cannot leave the valley, and I have not felt the need to.





However, if you are still interested then while I am not entirely sure how to unlock mineral town, I believe that if you get the game "Harvest moon, friends of mineral town" and put it in the front slot of your DS while you still have "harvest moon ds" in the rear slot then after you start the game it will unlock mineral town. It was designed for the dedicated harvest moon fans so that they could still incorporate "friends of mineral town."


No comments:

Post a Comment