Friday, November 18, 2011

I keep getting these music tunes and then a message comes on my desktop "for your eyes only" "Oh forget me not

Whats wrong, i thought it was a virus but i have like 5 programs on my comp that i have scanned for spyware, malware, viruses, but nuthin is comin up!!! Im running Win XP Athalon Acer 64 X2 Dual core processor 4200 +, 2.21 GHz 768 Ram. I took it into the store being thats it like only a month old.. and they found nuthin wrong, all the drivers are up to date.. so what is wrong???? is there a virus program out there will pick this up if it is a virus, has anyone ever had this happen???

I keep getting these music tunes and then a message comes on my desktop "for your eyes only" "Oh forget me not
Try Trend Micro's online scan: http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
Reply:It sounds like you are getting an unwanted Instant Message from a (probably unwanted) source. Try this: At the top of the screen that comes up from that person, look above where the persons message is. There is a row of icons. There is an icon of a person with a circle with a line through it. Click on that and you can block the person sending the message. And watch where you are going on the internet...Safety...First, Last and Always.

Dog Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment