Friday, May 14, 2010

Okay i seriosly need help on my science project?

Okay my science project is I water, water, coffee, and soda to a forget me not (flower) every two days (1/4 cup) and see which one grows faster!!!!


i have no idea what i did wrong maybe water it to much (idk)


but its not growing!!!


HELP!!!

Okay i seriosly need help on my science project?
What you need to do is remember that as long as you can explain what happened, you didn't "get it wrong".


Write up your data and present your conclusions. None of them grew because:


1) I watered them too much. Site source like where the plant lives and the annual rainfall for that area (BTW did you use the orange or the yellow, doesn't matter, just wondering)


2) The lighting in your environment was off some how.


3) You didn't know , but the water you were using was contaminated with acid or something making all the trials the same


Think up something and stick to it.





If the experiment is still going, decrease watering and make note of it in your conclusion.


Did you do some background on this plant before you started. If you didn't , DO IT NOW and put that in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment