Sunday, April 26, 2009

The best Forget-Me-Not water/soil: Alkaline, Acidic, or Neutral?

I have these Forget-Me-Not seeds. I want to plant them. I have this really good Miracle Grow soil to use. And I also have this water system that changes the pH level of the water. I want my Forget-Me-Nots to grow great, but I'm not sure what pH level is best. Alkaline, Acidic, or just plain Neutral?





Oh yeah, and I'm growing them in Southwest America. It's pretty hot here, and it's also summer. Do you think they'll grow pretty well?





Thanks!

The best Forget-Me-Not water/soil: Alkaline, Acidic, or Neutral?
Here's a great site with information about growing Forget me-nots.


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...
Reply:forget me nots will grow almost anywhere with very little care to them


No comments:

Post a Comment